Criteria for Determining the Best Wall Mounted Vanities:
- Build quality and design.
- The overall utility of the wall mounted bathroom vanity is based on practicality and usability.
- Price. The best wall mounted bathroom vanities are well-priced and suitable to be used for medium to large projects as well as residential projects and home renovations.
- Availability, the wall mounted bathroom vanity should be readily available in stock.
Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanities
Bathroom vanities are both necessary and beautiful pieces of bathroom furniture. As trends and designs change, you should always look to improve your own design with a wall mounted vanity. Wall mounted vanities are some of the best fixtures that you can include into a design. A wall mounted bathroom vanity has a number of great design elements. With sleek features, unique design components and increased comfort, a wall mounted vanity should be something to consider. Wall mounted bathroom vanities are very beautiful fixtures for any bathroom design. Storage, design and several other elements should be considered.
Ambra 60 Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Modobath.com
The Ambra 60 is one of the most reliable and stylish vanities on the market today. Made in Spain, this vanity comes with a number of great features. These make it as user friendly as possible. In addition, the Ambra 60 is available in multiple sizes, giving you a variety of choices for your specific design. Therefore, this vanity will have everything you need.
Jute Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Kohler
This vanity is a sleek and stylish fixture of high quality. The Jute vanity has a number of features that puts it on the list of the best bathroom vanities of the year. For starters, the sleek design is an effective and beautiful aspect of the fixture. Available in 7 different colors, you will be able to select the best option for your specific design. This makes for a natural and welcoming look. This gives the vanity a personal touch of design as well.
Duravit L-Cube Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Duravit
The L-Cube is a beautiful vanity. This design is perfect for a luxury bathroom environment. Boasting a number of quality design elements, the L-cube is a strong contender for one of the best vanities of the year. At first glance, you will see some of the best qualities of the vanity. You will first notice the sleek edges and surfaces. This is essential for a modern bathroom design. In addition to quality, the L-Cube features organizers that will allow you to separate your items according to your exact preferences.
Start 50 Pack Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Modobath.com
The Start 50 Pack at Modobath.com is one of the most reliable vanities on the market in 2020. With 4 beautiful designs, you will be able to find a style that fits into your bathroom perfectly. In addition to the multiple different colors, the vanity comes with a matching mirror to complete your vanity area. A high quality mirror working in tandem with your vanity is essential for comfort and style. It is available in Gloss White, Anthracite, Sandy Grey, and Sandy Walnut Finishes, giving you several choices.
James Martin Mercer Island 48" Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - James Martin Vanities
This vanity is one of the larger ones on this list, meaning it will have more storage and different functional elements. The Mercer Island is a beautiful vanity with a number of great features that enhance the quality of your design. The vanity has two doors as well as three separate drawers, making for a great organizational tool. In addition, it has soft-close drawers.
Duravit Vero DS5308 Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Duravit
This sleek and beautiful vanity is an amazing fixture for a number of bathroom designs. The Duravit Vero DS5308 is available in many different colors, making for a total of 15. There are two drawers, with the upper drawer including a cut-out for a siphon and siphon cover. Also, this vanity will sit nicely in many designs. This vanity can use a beautiful vessel sink.
Fresca Mezzo Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Fresca Bath
Using a simple yet effective design, the Fresca Mezzo is a beautiful wall mounted vanity. This vanity includes a number of great features and accessories that will boost the overall quality of your bathroom design. The vanity also features a widespread chrome faucet as well as a medicine cabinet for added storage and convenience. The vanity itself also features great space for storage.
Abba 48" Vanity Set Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Wyndham Collection
The Abba 48” vanity set is a beautiful vanity with a number of useful and efficient features. First, the vanity features an open storage space in the middle, with a set of drawers on each side. This is incredibly useful for organization, especially the open storage area. You can also use this area to store towels, baskets or any other items you want. In addition to that, the drawers are easy to use.
Ambra 90 Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Modobath.com
The Ambra 90 Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity from WS Bath Collections is a sleek and beautiful piece of furniture. This specific vanity comes with a number of beautiful features. For example, there are several different variants. It is available in three finishes being Gloss white, Samara ash and Nordic oak. The sink includes a faucet hole and overflow, with the sink itself being ceramic white. In addition, the vanity has two soft close drawers for easy vanity access. There are also several different finishes and colors that this vanity can utilize in terms of its faucet.
Hukill 73" Wall-Mounted Double Bathroom Vanity Set - Wayfair.com
The Hukill 73" Wall-Mounted Double Bathroom Vanity Set is a great bathroom vanity for larger bathrooms. This vanity has three drawers and two cabinets. This allows for plenty of storage of crisp towels, cleaning supplies, and more. If you want to purchase this vanity, you will get a sink, mounting brackets and cabinet handles included. This will take away the need to purchase them separately. It is crafted from solid wood along with a custom sized solid surface countertop with integrated basins.
Viteli + Siena 48 in. Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity - Home Depot
The Viteli + Siena 48 in. Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity is a comfortable vanity with a number of great features. For example, this bathroom vanity uses sinks with a rectangular modern look. In addition to that, it features a modern style that goes great with other modern pieces of decor. It also uses two flat panel soft-close doors and two flat panel soft-close drawers to provide ample storage. These doors and drawers can hold up to 55 pounds as well.
Best Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity Materials
Wall mounted bathroom vanities are composed of a number of different materials. One of the most important elements of a bathroom vanity is build quality. There are several different types of wood as well as other unique materials. Depending on several factors, the material of your wall mounted bathroom vanity could vary.
- Plywood - Plywood is one of the sturdiest and most reliable materials for a bathroom vanity. It will not chip or peel under normal bathroom circumstances.
- MDF Fibreboard - MDF fibreboard is very common in bathroom vanities. This material is both affordable and durable for use in a wall mounted bathroom vanity.
- Rubberwood - Rubberwood is very strong, making it a great option to consider. It is also very eco-friendly, using a combination of materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Glass - If you are looking for a beautiful yet effective material for a wall mounted bathroom vanity, consider glass. Glass vanities can be a bit more expensive, but they reward your bathroom with a great design element.
- Metal - Metal is extremely durable and can be quite affordable. From brass to stainless steel, and everything in between, metal should definitely be a material to consider.
Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanities vs Free Standing
There are several key differences between wall mounted bathroom vanities and freestanding bathroom vanities. Wall mounted bathroom vanities require brackets to be mounted on the wall. More often than not, these brackets will be packaged with the vanity. Freestanding vanities need to be attached to the wall due to plumbing requirements. Wall mounted bathroom vanities will also allow you to create a bit more space in your bathroom. The space underneath the vanity is also very useful. Freestanding vanities have legs or are placed directly on the floor, making it somewhat difficult to utilize the space underneath, if that is how you want to style your bathroom.
Installation of a Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity
- Step 1: Ensure there is proper backing in the wall to support the weight of the vanity.
- Step 2: Measure and mark the location of the supports (the exact measurements should be included with the installation instructions of the wall mounted bathroom vanity).
- Step 3: Install the supports and secure them to the wall.
- Step 4: Place the bathroom vanity on the support.
- Step 5: Place the sink or counter on top of the bathroom vanity unit. You may use silicon to secure the sink to the vanity.
- Step 6: Attach the plumbing parts which includes attached the drain and trap.
- Step 7: Install your bathroom faucet to the vanity and attach the water lines.
- Step 8: Your wall mounted bathroom vanity is fully installed and ready to be used.
Newest Trends for Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanities
Minimalist wall mounted bathroom vanities such as vanities that are very sleek in design. In addition, they do not include any drawers or cabinets. These are becoming increasingly popular. An example is our Skyland Collection which features open shelf space and a beautiful contemporary design. In addition, there are tech options for your vanity. For example, wireless charging is a popular and very useful feature to incorporate. Decorative legs are also very beautiful trends to follow. These legs are not necessary to support the vanity. However, they can add an additional design element to your bathroom. Either two or four legs can be used with most wall mount floating vanities that include this option.
Floating Vanities & Wall Mounted Vanities: Is there a difference?
While you are shopping for bathroom vanities, you may come across the terms floating bathroom vanities and wall mounted bathroom vanities and may be wondering if there is a difference. To shed light on any confusion, there is no difference between the terms. Different brands, retailers and suppliers have their preference of using one of the two terms or both when describing their vanities but we assure you that they are the same. Floating or wall mounted bathroom vanities alike are bathroom vanities that are attached to the wall. They do not require any legs or additional support. This, in turn, creates additional usable space in your bathroom.
Reasons to Purchase a Floating Bathroom Vanity
There are many reasons you may want to purchase a floating bathroom vanity. Although there are many beautiful free standing bathroom vanities, a wall mounted vanity can greatly improve the design of your bathroom especially in a contemporary designed bathroom. First of all, a floating bathroom vanity will help make your bathroom look bigger and feel more comfortable. This is due to the space that this particular type of vanity will create. You will also get the benefit of added storage space. Mounting your vanity to the wall will give you additional space in your bathroom where you can keep a waste basket, a scale or a foot stool.
Best Places to Purchase a Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity:
- Modobath.com - At Modobath.com, we take great pride in offering high quality bathroom vanities. All of our wall mounted bathroom vanities are usually stocked and ship within 1 business day. We think you can't go wrong purchasing from us.
- Build.com - Build.com offers a vast selection of typically high quality products. They are selective with their offering and focus on well-made products offered at competitive prices.
- Home Depot - Home Depot offers their products both online and in stores locally. With over 2,200 stores around the US, it is likely you have a Home Depot near you. Home Depot's selection of wall mount bathroom vanities is typically small. However, the vanities are well selected and well priced.
- Lowe's - Similar to Home Depot, Lowe's offers their products online and in stores. Lowe's has 2,000 stores around the US and competes directly with Home Depot in quality, design and pricing for their floating bathroom vanities.
- Wayfair.com - Wayfair.com has large selection of bathroom vanities at great prices. However, with such a large offering, the quality can vary significantly. We recommend you do your research to purchase a well-rated floating vanity from a reputable brand.
How Will Your Wall Mounted Vanity Be Used?
If you are using your wall mounted bathroom vanity for a home bathroom or residential bathroom, you are free to personalize it however you want. You can add any type of faucet and sink to incorporate the design that you want. It is important to make sure that the vanity matches the rest of your bathroom design while incorporating all of the design elements that you want in a bathroom vanity. It is also important to know how many people will be using the vanity. If multiple people are using the vanity, consider a wall mounted bathroom vanity with multiple basins or sinks.
Bathroom Vanities By Size
Smaller bathroom vanities will generally measure under 25 inches. These types of vanities are most effective in smaller bathroom designs such as guest bathrooms. A medium sized bathroom vanity will typically measure between 25 inches and 40 inches. This type of wall mounted bathroom vanity is versatile in terms of where it can be incorporated. They can fit in small and large bathroom designs, depending on where you physically mount the vanity. Anything larger than 40 inches is considered to be fairly large. This size vanity should only be used in bathroom designs that can comfortably accommodate it.
Common Bathroom Vanity Sizes:
Key Features of a Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanity
A high quality wall mounted bathroom vanity will have a set of important features that are required for a fully functional bathroom vanity. Below is a list of the key features of a wall mounted bathroom vanity.
- Build Quality - A high quality bathroom vanity will be composed of durable materials and built with longevity in mind.
- Doors or Drawers - Storage is required for a bathroom vanity to hold any items or accessories in a convenient manner. Doors will allow for more storage while drawers help more with organization.
- Sink Accommodation - Different types of bathroom vanities can accommodate different types of bathroom sinks. Before you purchase a bathroom vanity, know what type of bathroom sink you want as well.
- Design - A wall mounted bathroom vanity should have a beautiful design that you love. Things to consider include color, style, finishes and other similar factors.
- Size - Your vanity should fit comfortably into your bathroom design. An appropriate size is incredibly important for the comfort and functionality of your bathroom vanity as well as the bathroom design as a whole.
- Faucet Accommodation - A wall mounted bathroom vanity can have one, two, three or no faucet holes depending on the design. This could vary depending on if the vanity has an integrated sink.
Designer Spotlight: Modern Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanities
Wall mounted bathroom vanities are very effective when utilizing the modern design. A modern wall mounted bathroom vanity is sleek and stylish, promoting a feeling of beauty and minimalism. This type of vanity design works well in many bathroom designs, but it is best to implement it in a bathroom that focuses on modern fixtures and accessories. A modern wall mounted bathroom vanity focuses on the creation of space by floating at a comfortable height. They also maximize on storage, with a choice of doors, drawers or both for efficient storage. You can also use a vanity that has open storage space for a unique way to store your items and accessories.
Frequently Asked Questions About Wall Mounted Bathroom Vanities
A: You should clean the top of your bathroom vanity regularly. In addition, you should always clean up spills immediately in order to prevent stains or hard to remove spots. Clean the top of your bathroom vanity with warm water and a soft cloth. Depending on the material used in the body of the vanity, the cleaning process will differ.
A: Reseal the top of your bathroom vanity once a year in order to preserve the quality of the fixture. You should routinely inspect the cabinets and drawers to ensure they are smoothly opening and functional. Chips and cracks should be immediately fixed and you should always keep up with color and paint.
A: Wall mounted bathroom vanities need to be mounted on the wall with specific hardware. This hardware is usually included when the bathroom vanity is purchased, but sometimes it will need to be purchased separately. Each wall mounted bathroom vanity will have a slightly different installation method, so it is important to follow the specific installation instructions for your specific vanity.
A: The price of a wall mounted bathroom will vary depending on material, size and design among other factors. Wall mounted bathroom vanities that incorporate a durable material with a high build quality will last much longer than cheaply made wall mounted bathroom vanities.
A: Engineered wood is one of the most common materials for a wall mounted bathroom vanity. Other types of wood such as oak, ash and pine, among many others are used as well. You will also be able to find wall mounted bathroom vanities composed of glass, ceramic and stone, as well as several others.
A: Wall mounted bathroom vanities are great for small bathrooms due to their incredible effectiveness at creating and saving space. They can essentially be used in any size bathroom because of their great versatility. If you are having trouble with space in your bathroom, this is something to consider.
A: If you have multiple people using the bathroom, consider getting a wall mounted bathroom vanity with multiple sinks or basins. You could also consider a wall mounted trough bathroom sink for your vanity as well. This will allow everybody to have an ample amount of space to use. This is especially important if multiple people are using the bathroom at the same time.
A: Different materials need to be cared for in different ways. Because of this, it is important to understand what materials are used in your wall mounted bathroom vanity.
A: If your wall mounted bathroom vanity has any chips, cracks, rotting or any other irreversible problems, you should consider getting a brand new vanity. In addition, your wall mounted bathroom vanity might just be old or outdated. If you need a fresh new look to your bathroom design, consider a new wall mounted bathroom vanity.
A: It is important to know the material, price, size, build quality and reliability of a wall mounted bathroom vanity. It also helps to purchase the vanity from a trusted seller. Because a bathroom vanity is such an important aspect of a bathroom, it is important to find a high quality vanity for your design.
There are several beautiful vanities on the market today. In addition to beautiful designs, these vanities are extremely functional. Consider all of these options when choosing your perfect vanity. Vanities are essential to any bathroom. It is crucial to include one in your bathroom design. If you have any questions, contact a professional. They can help you with anything you need. In addition, they can install your fixtures. This will ensure the least stress possible. This is definitely something to consider. If you are at all inexperienced, keep this in mind.