Magnifying Makeup Mirrors
Items 73-108 of 108
- Spiegel 1095.001.07 Magnifying Mirror with Flexible Arm in Chrome, 3x Magnification. The Spiegel 1095.001.07 is from the Spiegel Collection of Premium Quality German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$406.00
- Spiegel 1095.001.14 Two Sided Magnifying Mirror in Chrome, with Flexible Arm, 7x/3x Magnification. The Spiegel 1095.001.14 is from the Spiegel Collection of Premium Quality German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$532.00
- Cosmo M55963 round magnifying mirror from the Cosmo Collection, high-end quality 3x wall mounted magnifying mirror with fixed arm$182.00
- Mevedo 5581 by WS Bath Collections, Magnifying Makeup Mirror, with LED Lighting, 3x Magnification, With Cord and Plug, in Polished Chrome, Made in Italy$504.00
- Doppiolo 40-1 by WS Bath Collections 9.1" Dia. x 8.3" Extension Magnifying Mirror, in Gold Plated Brass Structure and Frame in Gold Plated Abs. The Doppiolo 40/1G 3x is from the Doppiolo Collection of Modern Italian Made Makeup Mirrors.$462.00
- Smile 701 Illuminated Magnifying Makeup Mirror, 3x Magnification. The Smile 701 is from the Smile Collection of German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$154.00
- Cosmo M5593 magnifying mirror from the Cosmo Collection, high-end quality 3x free standing magnifying mirror$161.00
- Cosmo M55851 round magnifying mirror from the Cosmo Collection, high-end quality double sided free standing magnifying mirror, 3x and 1x magnification$182.00
- Spiegel 1095.001.12 Two Sided, Height Adjustable, LED Lighted Magnifying Mirror in Chrome, 7x/3x Magnification. The Spiegel 1095.001.12 is from the Spiegel Collection of Premium Quality German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$1,274.00
- Mevedo 5583 by WS Bath Collections, Magnifying Makeup Mirror, with LED Lighting, 3x Magnification, Hard Wired (Direct Power Supply), in Polished Chrome, Made in Italy$504.00
- Smile 311 Magnifying Makeup Mirror in Gold. The Smile 311 is from the Smile Collection of German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$756.00
- Smile 703 Illuminated Magnifying Makeup Mirror, 7x Magnification, with LED Light. The Smile 703 is from the Smile Collection of German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$378.00
- Smile 315/316 Magnifying Makeup Mirror, 5x Magnification. The Smile 315/316 is from the Smile Collection of German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$42.00
- Smile 306 Magnifying Makeup Mirror illuminated in Chrome, with LED Light. The Smile 306 is from the Smile Collection of German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$686.00
- Cosmo M55943 round magnifying mirror from the Cosmo Collection, high-end quality 3x free standing magnifying mirror$168.00
- Smile 282 Magnifying Makeup Mirror, 5x/1x reversible magnification mirror. The Smile 282 is from the Smile Collection of German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$560.00
- Smile 710 Magnifying Makeup Mirror, 3x Magnification, Made in Germany. The Smile 710 is from the Smile Collection of German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$238.00
- Spiegel High Power LED Magnifying Mirror by WS Bath Collections, 5x Magnification, Hard Wired (Direct Power Supply). The mirror has a 4.5 Watt High Power LED Light with a luminous color (Cold: 6,000K, Warm: 3,000K) and it is continuously dimmable. Energy Efficiency: A-A++. The Spiegel 1096.060.28 is from the Spiegel Collection of Premium Quality German Made Magnifying Makeup Mirrors.$1,540.00
- Cosmo M5588 magnifying mirror from the Cosmo Collection, high-end quality 3x wall mounted magnifying mirror with twistable double arm$161.00
- Discolo LED by WS Bath Collections, Wall Mounted Magnifying, Lighted LED Mirror with 3x Magnification. The Discolo LED C35/1 G is from the Discolo Collection of Italian Made Magnifying Mirrors.$966.00
- Smile 850T, Hard-Wired Magnifying Mirror with Dimmable LED Light, 5x Magnification, Made in Germany. The Smile 850T is from the Smile Touch Collection of German Made LED Lighted Magnifying Mirrors that have Continuously Adjustable Light Colors.$504.00
- Lucciolo 21-1 x3 by 9.5 Dia. x 12.2 Extension Magnifying Mirror, with Incandescent Lamp, External Power Supply with Plug, in Chromed Plated Brass and Anodized Varnished$560.00
- Lucciolo 20-0 x3 by 9.5 Dia. x 7.1 Extension Magnifying Mirror, with Incandescent Lamp, Hard Wiring Direct Power Supply, in Chromed Plated Brass and Anodized Varnished$560.00
- Toeletta 5622 Free Standing Magnifying Mirror, Structure in Coloured ABS, Chromed ABS, Polycarbonate$252.00
- Toelleta 398-3KK Table Magnifying Mirror in Chrome$168.00
- Stone KSA by Modo Exclusive, 4x Magnifying Mirror in Polished Chrome, Made in Germany$350.00
- Toelleta 387-3KK Table Magnifying Mirror in Chrome$98.00
- Dr. Jane by WS Bath Collections, Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 8.3 Ø Height 18.0. Free Standing Twistable. Hand Brushed Stainless steel. Magnifying 3x or 5x$1,022.00
- TS1 by WS Bath Collections, Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 10.6 Ø Base 18.0 x 3.9. Free Standing with Light. Base: Hand Brushed Stainless Steel. Frame: Hand Brushed Stainless Steel. Magnifying 3x or 5x$2,814.00
- Dr. Jane by WS Bath Collections, Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 8.3 Ø Height 18.0. Free Standing with Light, Twistable. Hand Brushed Stainless steel. Magnifying 3x or 5x$1,498.00
- TS1 by WS Bath Collections, Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 10.6 Ø Base 18.0 x 3.9. Free Standing with Light. Base: Hand Brushed Stainless Steel. Frame: Walnut Wood. Magnifying 3x or 5x$2,982.00
- Mirror Pure by WS Bath Collections Pom dOr Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 9.0 Ø Free Standing Twistable in Polished Chrome Maginifying 3X$518.00
- Mirror Pure by WS Bath Collections Pom dOr Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 9.1 Ø Wall Mount Extendable with Led Light in Polished Chrome Maginifying 3X$1,148.00
- Mirror Pure by WS Bath Collections Pom dOr Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 9.1 Ø Free Standing in Polished Chrome Maginifying 3X$476.00
- TS1 by WS Bath Collections, Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 10.6 Ø Base 18.0 x 3.9. Free Standing. Base: Hand Brushed Stainless Steel. Frame: Hand Brushed Stainless Steel. Magnifying 3x or 5x$2,184.00
- TS1 by WS Bath Collections, Makeup/ Magnifying Mirror 10.6 Ø Base 18.0 x 3.9. Free Standing. Base: Hand Brushed Stainless Steel. Frame: Walnut Wood. Magnifying 3x or 5x$2,352.00
Find the Perfect Magnifying Makeup Mirrors
Types of Magnifying Mirrors
Non-lighted Magnifying Mirrors
Non-lighted makeup mirrors are the most common type of magnifying mirror. These mirrors can be inexpensive, though many manufacturers also produce luxury non-lighted mirrors. A non-lighted mirror is perfect for any bathroom or bedroom that is already well lit from either natural light or from other bathroom fixtures. Moreover, a free standing non-lighted makeup mirror is very portal and can be moved with ease from room to room.
Lighted Magnifying Mirrors
Lighted magnifying mirrors are greatly increasing in popularity mainly due to new technology in LED Lighting, sensors and battery life. Lighted magnifying mirrors provide additional lighting for the bathroom and often times especially in high-end magnifying mirrors, the lights are slightly angled towards the mirror making it easier to apply makeup, shave or to use for any other purpose. There are several different types of lighted magnifying mirrors to consider such as LED, Incandescent and Fluorescent, however, LED lights have the greatest benefits.
LED Lighted Magnifying Mirrors
LED lighted magnifying mirrors provide the best lighting from all the lights that are available. LED's lights are also very efficient and the bulbs usually last up to 50,000 hours, which essentially means they should never need to be replaced. Most mirrors manufactured today also feature auto-off technology which will automatically turn off the lights of the mirrors after 10 minutes of inactivity, which increases the lifetime of the lights. Furthermore, LED lights can be dimmable or have a continuously color adjustable feature that allows you to use a light color that is most comfortable for your eyes. Due to their high quality, energy efficiency, and the beautiful light that LED magnifying mirrors produce, these are the most highly recommended types of lighted magnifying mirrors.
Fluorescent Lighted Magnifying Mirrors
Fluorescent lighted magnifying mirrors historically have had most of the same benefits as LED lighted magnifying mirrors (energy efficient, long lasting, and beautiful lighting), however, over the last few years they fell behind relatively quickly. Fluorescent lighted magnifying mirrors can be less expensive than LED lighted magnifying mirrors but they are less energy efficient and last between 10,000 to 50,000 hours. On the higher-end, they can last as long as LED lights, however, LED lights are typically twice as energy efficient.
Incandescent Lighted Magnifying Mirrors
Incandescent lighted magnifying mirrors are now rarely produced though you may still find some of these mirrors on the market. Incandescent mirrors are the least expensive type of lighted magnifying mirrors, however, they are the least efficient light and will not last as long as LED lighted mirrors or Fluorescent lighted mirrors, which will eventually cost you more in your energy costs and by the eventual need to replace the bulbs or the mirror itself. Two benefits of incandescent lighted magnifying mirrors are that they dim relatively easily and generate high light output, which can be very beneficial for a bathroom that does not have great lighting.
Wall Mounted Magnifying Mirrors
Wall mounted magnifying mirrors can greatly enhance your bathroom design. Magnifying mirrors are available in a wide range of finishes and designs and can complement your bathroom hardware and accessories. By mounting your magnifying mirror, you preserve space on your bathroom counter creating a more minimalist and comfortable bathroom.
Free Standing Magnifying Mirrors
Free standing or vanity makeup mirrors are also great options especially for bathrooms that you cannot or prefer not to drill into the wall. These can be perfect for apartment bathrooms and bedrooms. These mirrors can be easily moved so you are not stuck on having it only in your bathroom and can use the mirror in your bedroom, on your bed, or even bring it with you if you are traveling for a long period of time. For short trips, you should consider a travel makeup mirror.
Important Magnifying Mirror Features to Consider
When shopping for a magnifying mirrors, you are going to come across many different types, designs and features and it is important to decide on the features that are most important to you so that you can narrow your search.
Double Sided Makeup Mirrors
A magnifying mirror is going to be either one or two sided. A two sided magnifying mirror will have a mirror on the back side as well as the front. The front side of the mirror will usually have a minimum magnification of 2x (3x and 5x are the most popular) and the back side will be a non-magnified mirror. The magnification will of course help you see more, making the mirror easier to use, however, a side that is not magnified will give you a fuller reflection, which may be a feature you need.
Makeup Mirrors with Multiple Arms
For a wall mounted magnifying mirror, it is important to consider the arm length or projection of the magnifying mirror that you need. Two or more arms will give you more versatility and flexibility and likely make the mirror more comfortable to use. If you are mounting the mirror next to a vanity, you should ensure that the model you purchase extends far enough above the vanity to use comfortably without leaning.
Sensor Activated Magnifying Mirrors
Sensor activated lighted magnifying mirrors can be either touch sensors or facial sensors. Sensor activated mirrors are fairly newer technology and can be great feature to own. Usually the magnifying mirror sensors are used to change the light color, dim the light, and turn the mirror on and off.
Dimmable and Continuous Color Adjustable Mirrors
Changing the color or brightness of the light can make the makeup mirror more comfortable on your eyes and easier to use. Continuous color ranges usually have colors that range from a cool white to a warm white or yellow, giving you the ability to use your preferred light color to apply makeup, shave, or for any other cosmetic uses.
Height Adjustable Magnifying Mirrors
If multiple people will be using the same mirror, a height adjustable feature can be very beneficial. Height adjustable mirrors usually allow you to adjust the height, sometimes up to 10", which makes it more comfortable to use for everyone.
Lighted Magnifying Mirror Wiring Types
Hardwired Magnifying Mirrors
Hardwired magnifying mirrors are the best long-term solution for a lighted magnifying mirror. Initially the mirror will need to be wired and installed, which can be costly, however, once the magnifying mirror is installed, it will likely not need any further maintenance. A hardwired magnifying mirror provides the best design by hiding the wire completely and if needed, you can have the mirror controlled by a light switch. If you can't envision replacing your magnifying mirror for a long period of time, then a hardwired magnifying mirror might be your best option.
Battery Operated Magnifying Mirrors
Battery operated magnifying mirrors will have lighting that is equal and equivalent to hardwired magnifying mirrors. Similarly, they provide a sleek design due to the lack of wiring. One of the biggest benefits of a battery magnifying mirror is that you can avoid the initial expense of installation associated with a hardwired mirror. Battery magnifying mirrors usually operate with standard AA batteries or a rechargeable battery. If the mirror uses standard batteries, those batteries will likely need to be replaced every 6 months or so. For rechargeable magnifying mirrors, it is important to consider where the mirror will be plugged in. For a free standing makeup mirror, you do not need to plan much but for a wall mounted magnifying mirror, it is important to install the mirror close to a wall socket.
Plug-in Magnifying Mirrors
Plug-in makeup mirrors are the simplest of the three choices and also the least expensive. The cable and plug may slightly compromise the design of your bathroom, however, you will not have any upfront cost of the wiring installation associated with a hardwired makeup mirror and you will not need to deal with the battery replacements associated with a battery makeup mirror. If the wire of the mirror does not bother you then a plug-in magnifying mirror is a great option.
How to Install a Wall Mounted Magnifying Mirrors
Determining How Much Magnification you Need
Before deciding on the magnification that you need, it is important to distinguish between high-end mirrors and mirrors of lesser quality. High-end magnifying mirrors will have distortion free mirrors and the magnification will be much clearer. Typically a high-end 3x magnifying mirror will look clearer and more magnified than a low-end 5x or 6x mirror. When shopping for a magnifying mirror, look for terminology such as distortion-free which usually indicates the mirror is of higher quality.
When purchasing a high quality magnifying mirror, the most common magnification is 5x which will provide a clear and very sufficient magnification. The next two most common magnifications are 3x and 7x, which are for consumers looking for a mirror that is either slightly less magnification or slightly greater. Typically for a standard size magnifying mirror without distortions, we do not recommend any magnification higher than 7x as they become too difficult to use. An exception to this rule is if you have any type of eye condition where the additional magnification is necessary and can be useful. Another exception is for small travel magnifying mirrors in which a 10x magnification can be useful due to the compact size of the mirror.
This shopping guide for magnifying mirrors should help you determine the type of magnifying mirror you need along with all of the important features your magnifying mirror should have. Our range of magnifying mirrors is carefully curated to ensure that we source and offer only high-end quality, well designed products. By offering the latest trends and designs, our goal is to provide our customers with the best modern bathroom mirrors, fixtures & accessories that will exceed your expectations. We hope you enjoy browsing through our magnifying mirrors on ModoBath.com.